Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pulp Fiction Painter


Now you know that I have no patience for bucolic scenes, that I can't sit somewhere and plein air a bunch of cows. Its just no fun for me unless I am batching up a scene of my own..mine all mine I tell you, my little kingdom where I am...oops sorry, dee-lusions of grandeur..
The fun for me is to just doodle up something and then make a pic. They are goofy, I know, but thats half the fun. I am a second rate pulp fiction painter...

This is my first sketch of this compo, to see if there is any hope...I need shadows and some more detailing. I love the chaos, the clutter, the shapes the motion...the story.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Bãpp said...

I LOVE YOUR WORK !!!!!!
Jan :)

Ron Morrison said...

Thanks, Jan...

Nureeya Panichnok said...

Hi Ron,
I Love the composition and every detail in this painting:)
You paited it creatively!

Ron Morrison said...

Thanks, Nureeya, its fun to make up stuff...